Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Links!

You know you love clicking links from someone's random blog. I know you do.

Only two today, you can let out the sigh of relief already.

Ikea Hacker: DIY hack and slash site for modifying "cheap" Ikea furniture into something more useful or better looking.

desktopgaming: video game backgrounds, look at all of the Super Mario ones! I really enjoy the multiple monitor sets. :D

Other than that, I'm in the process of removing all of the .m4p files from my laptop. Do you realize how long it takes iTunes to burn a cd? Sheesh. At least, then I can re-rip the music to the normal .mp3 format that I prefer. Since I don't even use iTunes or WinAmp anymore.

foobar2000 is my new music player of choice. I've been using it for three to four months now. It's not as minimilist as my old old version of WinAmp, but it hogs up less resources than both iTunes and WinAmp. So that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment