Monday, August 13, 2007

Netflix movies!

There are three movies on their way to my mailbox for this Tuesday: Children of Men, Night Watch, and Perfect Creature. Needless to say I'm looking forward to watching them all.

Really wanted to see Children of Men when it hit the theater, but I never made it. I've heard great things about Night Watch from my friends who bit torrented it prior to the US theatrical release. The trailers for Night Watch, Perfect Creature, and the upcoming Day Watch, sold me on at least wanting to watch the movies.

Here's what I know so far about the movies:
  • Children of Men, somehow nobody can have children anymore. Interesting.
  • Night Watch, the struggle between Good and Evil in Russia. More interesting.
  • Perfect Creature, vampires are humanity's protectors, then one goes rogue and munches on flu victims. I was mostly sold by the visuals and vampires. I loves me some vampires.
If I like Night Watch, I'll probably end up buying the three books: Night Watch, Day Watch, Twilight Watch. I've heard good things about them all. We'll see if the screen adaptation of the novel is compelling enough to sell me the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment