Thursday, August 9, 2007

Arrested Development

Season1: Discs 2 and 3 arrived yesterday from netflix. I put them in while eating dinner. Next thing I know it's 2am and I've finished them both.

Really wish I had watched the show when it was on tv. Those half-hour episodes were pure gold.

Ok.... I've just rewritten my thoughts on the show four times and each one had more cheese than the previous. So I'll keep it simple.

The writing is great. The acting is great. The premise is great. The stories are amazing. Again, I really wish I had watched this when it was aired. I could have used the laughs then.

People should to themselves the favor and rent at least the first disc of season one. Go home and watch it, I think you'll agree that it is a show worth watching. And since the entire show only lasted about three seasons, if you do get hooked on it, it should be a quick watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment