Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Updates

Random updates and links. Be warned!

Adam Savage: My quest for the dodo bird, and other obsessions
Very interesting, sounds like the man has a bunch of interesting hobbies. Might need to start saving all of the interesting crap I find online for my future projects.

Like these.

http://colorschemedesigner.com/
Helped finalize the color scheme for the new look.

Unofficial World of Warcraft Papercraft blog. I love the full size gnome... Would so love to have one of those. I need to make that happen.

Slax, one of the reasons I wish my dinky linksys router was still working. Trouble shooting the latest Slax 6.1.1 on a super old laptop that Aaron gave me.

Stumbled across Blender last night while I was fiddling with Slax. When I first came across it, I wasn't that impressed, because I was being taught how to use 3ds Max. But now... I might start fiddling with it again. 3d modeling was the only time when I was at AIH where I felt like I actually was creating anything of my own, instead of modifying what other people had created.

1 comment:

tdleitch said...

love the paper crafts! I want the baby murloc!! You're blog looks great, by the way! <3

Post a Comment