Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Counting down the days

Handful of days and counting. Yet each day closer just reminds me of how much left I still have to pack, throw away, destroy, or find other means of disposal.

Craigslist ftw.

Don't suppose any of you want any of my tasteful, expensive, designer (yeah right) crap? :D Didn't think so. *sighs*

Have managed to sell my Cd carousel though, so that's cool. That'll pay for part of a tank of gas for the Uhaul. Or food. Or a hotel room. If I can sell enough things maybe it'll pay for a full whatever.

Eleven days until I leave Houston.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You want to come join us for one last get-together before you go? We're all going to see Up! this Saturday, then hang out at my place after. See my latest LJ entry.

-Nathan

Post a Comment