Monday, August 6, 2007

Sitting in class, wanting to go home

Here I am, it's 9:05pm, just came back from a dinner break, and we're delving back into code.

It's officially mid-term in this scripting class. In 11 weeks we're going to cover javascript and php programming. Being the mid-term, we've "finished" with javascript. For what that's worth.

Onto PHP!

Variables. I bet we're going to be given homework over this too. Some glorified Hello World script due before the next class. Sometimes I wonder why I opted to take this class...

I still haven't figured that one out yet.

And she just mentioned the Hello World script, then handed out the final project and take home mid-term. Joy.

2 comments:

Sean said...

Dude, with the number of code monkeys you have for friends that assignment should be a cake walk.

blitzenslayn said...

Yeah, I'm honestly not worried about the class or the work at all.

Post a Comment